[Dailydrool] Sorry & Thanks

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Fri Oct 31 18:55:00 PDT 2008

Sorry I am behind on reading the DDs but I've been on two
missions--one to clean out and reload (i.e.give some order to) my home
office, usually referred to by family and friends as "The Oh My God
Room"  (You know, you open the door and exclaim "Oh My God" in
astonishment over the mess an chaos.)  Anyhow, it's 3/4 of the way
completed so God must really be IN the room. . . YEAH!!!

My other mission was to find a replacement for Jill's dilapidated
"Pengwy",  So far, no success but some really fine leads.  You
Droolers are the best in that MANY of you took time to search and/or
research some options.  THANKS TO ALL--I'm not even close to thanking
everyone separately yet but I am making some headway.

Finally, our hearts go out to those who are ill or have passed, both
our 4-leggers and our humans.  Those that have passed will all be
missed!  Those that are ill are in our prayers!

Nadine Mysker & Jill the Bagel