[Dailydrool] fanks for the drool

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 19:36:02 PDT 2008

Hi eberyone its me Bob the Dog..I hab been at the hospital twice this
week..the first time they thought i was bloating but i didnt and then after
2 days of crying 24/7 mommy took me back.

I hadnt pooped in the two days so they xrayed me to be sure i didnt have a
blockage then they was mean and MADE me poop..but it did feel better and the
lady said wow i would cry too

But i am still crying, they ckecked everything that can hurt my eyes, my
ears, eberything and they decided something is wrong with my back cause i am
sort of walking on the front of my one rear foot instead of the bottom and I
can tip over like a drunken sailor too.

So they fink that is why i didnt poop cause i could sitt that way to do it
wiffout tippy ober

So i hab tons and tons of medicine and they told mommy i wood sleep the
weekend away only i fool them and not sleep and instead cry cry cry..cause
iffen i cry someone pets me and i wanna be petted all weekend

Monday morning i go to my super surgeon guy to see what he thinks is wrong
cause he wasnt there today..hopefully he wil think some medicine will help
me instead of surgury

so plewe keep drooling cause it really works gud!!

yur furend

the cry baby

Bob

--