[Dailydrool] WHoooHOOOO the Howliday exchange list!!!!! (and other things)

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 22:32:53 PDT 2008

I did this for the first time last year and I had a blast! I would post each and every card in my cubicle and everyone would ask about our wonderful bassets. Can wait to do it this year again. Hopefully this time the Santa hat will survive the photo session.

In the last couple of months many things has happened. We got to foster a puppy-not a basset hound, but still very cute and playful.  Well it seems Speedy only need a partner in crime to let his true OEBE ways shine through.. In the 2 weeks the puppy was here. Speedy broke into the grandpawents precious garden 3x, he started counter-surfing and draging everything that was not afix to a heavy object out the door. He also learned how to play aligator mouth.  I had never seen him do it so I took a video. Of course now the the is to load it up to Youtube.  When the puppy left Speedy went back to is more mellow ways, but happy that he got all the attention once again.. We definitely need to get him a campanion when we buy our house.

I've been very quite on the drool lately, I've missed posting but have followed the happy events and sad stories.  My heart goes out to each and everyone one that has lost there furbabies and drool is being sent to those in need.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)