[Dailydrool] stuff

Marti Gregor marti at thesewandsews.com
Tue Sep 2 12:24:58 PDT 2008

 First of all to all the basset families that have lost  your" best friends
" we are soooooooooooo sorry.

 Our Lovey Lu is still with us for a few more days. She - is beginning to
slow in spirit and bounce.
 It will be soon..............................................
 In Lovey's honor we would like to offer some  Halloween visors. We will
give 1/2 of each visor to  a basset rescue. Each visor is 7.50 and with a
name 8.50.
 Lovey has always worn a visor or Halloween hat to greet all the kids in the
neighborhood on Halloween night. - they looked forward to yelling "LOOK -
LOOK at the dogs all dressed up!"
 Her angel costume went to the city shelter dogs - for their big party at
Halloween. I will keep her visor - because.
 But we will make more to sell in her honor and donate to a  portion basset
rescue because she came from a basset rescue And Lovey won't make this
Halloween.
 So if anyone needs one. Just let us know!
 Marti and Lovey Lu and Only one basset  Belle and Maisie May

THE SEW and SEWS
Custom Machine Embroidery
Think Holidays- buy one Holiday stocking get 1/2 off the second...now
--Dec.12th
 We give discounts to Animal Rescue..
         <http://www.thesewandsews.com/> www.thesewandsews.com
IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DID