[Dailydrool] BB

jules56pt at charter.net jules56pt at charter.net
Mon Sep 8 20:47:56 PDT 2008

Listen you beach going bum person, don't tell me about it while I am cleaning disgusting poo or whatever it was out of the carpet.  I was also fixing dinner and trying to keep the dinner wars down to a dull roar.

We are all sleepy here.  Maggie has found yesterday's bone and is chawing up a storm.  Ninja is sleeping like a log  but one could eat at any moment.  Marley is hiding upstairs.  Sunny needs to go outside again.  Oh joy.  She has the curtains wrapped around her head.  What a sour pickle.

I need to get ready for bed.  And try to get the sloth upstairs too.

Good night and enjoy the beach.  Just not too much.

Love, me