[Dailydrool] Wyatt

Jeanette Wilson jwilson at humanesocietytampa.org
Wed Sep 10 10:44:35 PDT 2008

We were wondering what was happening with Wyatt & how everything went with
the vacation dilemma. It is wonderful that you got additional time with him.
It's such an impossible decision to have to make. We've had this discussion
at work many many times: How do you know when it's the right time? Are you
holding on more for your own sake or for his? My heart breaks for you. Know
that healing drool is being sent to your family - and to Wyatt, should it be
necessary.

Jeanette, Monte, & Mikey