[Dailydrool] Thanks

julie haegele jules56pt at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 13:03:50 PDT 2008

We want to thank all of you who have sent lovely, comforting messages and drool for the loss of Sunny.  I know she is in a better place, maybe even with new friends to grouch at.  Even with the other girls playing and running, it still seems quiet here.  They are wondering where she is.  Marley had the funniest look on her face last night as if to say she missed having someone crab at her all the time.

Josh is back at school and work.  He says he is ok.  He and his old girl were such kindred spirits.  Like old souls.  Sunny was an old soul even when we got her and Josh is the same.  He has his boys, cats he rescued from the Humane Society and another one someone found by the side of the road in a box.  The brightest spot of the weekend was seeing and 8 ounce kitten take on three 60 pound bassets and win.  She had them backing out of the kitchen so she could check out Ninja's bowl.  Little Miss Mattie is fearless.

I will try to answer all the emails soon.  When reading them doesn't make me want to cry, so much.

Snooters and hiccups to all,
Ninja-I've got the hiccups and want them to stop.
Marley-Where is my nemesis?  There is no one to crab at me now.
Maggie-What's all the fuss about?  I'm hungry.  What's for dinner?  Can I have extra now? Can I, can I??????/