[Dailydrool] Spat

Hilary Stevens hilaryjane at msn.com
Tue Sep 30 09:24:46 PDT 2008

Mmmm, I think there's something going on here.

Alfie and Millie are occasionally 'fighting' over food and chews.  Lots of snarling and rolling around but no biting (yet).  Sounds fearsome though.

Should I intervene or let them sort it out between themselves?

Millie is almost a year old and Alfie about 18 months.  Should I be expecting Millie to make a bid for 'top dog' around now?  Up until now she's gotten what she wants through cunning.  I'm seeing these fights more frequently now.

Thanks

Hilary, Alfie and Millie