[Dailydrool] Thanks for the drool and for caring

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Mon Sep 1 06:46:18 PDT 2008

The house seems so empty even though  there are still 4 bassets in it.  Sonny
is pretty depressed, picks at his food and  wants constant attention.
Lokipuppy is sticking close to me as is Crackers.
I want to thank everyone for your messages of comfort and care. It has
really helped me and I will answer you all individually once some of the  pain
leaves.
I realized how powerful drool is when I arrived at Portland Airport to  begin
my flight home. On Sun when I logged in to change my flight reservations,  I
got the flights I wanted and an aisle seat  on each one. No problem. When  I
arrived at  the gate, the sign said "full flight, no seat changes". It  said
the  same thing at the gate in Minneapolis. I think the drool enabled  me to  be
able to get home quickly to be with Spanky and made certain that  seats were
"saved' for me to do so. I can think of no other explanation.
Kathy with Elwood, Sonny, Crackers, Loki and Spanky  ATB

deal here.