[Dailydrool] Dremel Groomer?

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Mon Sep 1 13:57:38 PDT 2008

I use a regular dremel too, especially since I do a lot of DIY projects.  I use the attachment that they should in the picture you posted and it works really well.  I do have to agree that it does get hot, so have to be careful.  My kidz are not patient enough to stand with their foot up, so they lay on their sides.  I havent' caught a tongue yet, but Sadie almost got her nose polished a few times.  She is the curious one of the bunch and likes to see things up close and personal.
To all those that have had one of their kidz leave for the bridge and for those sick houndies we send our heart heart drool and will keep you in our prayers.
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie, Teeka, Gregor and Cuddles