[Dailydrool] Purses on Hound's Bay

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 3 14:03:39 PDT 2008

I have one doggie print (of course there's a basset on it!) purse/tote, and I have another one to list as soon as I am able.  These fabric creations are usually one of a kind as I don't get a lot of enjoyment out of mass producing one style of purse in one particular fabric.  Check out the offerings under Other Basset Items and bid high for the homeless (and heartworm positive) bassets of Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc.

Susan and the Hoptown  Bassets + 7
Murphy, Jeremiah, Twinkie, Walter, Rusty Paws (ATB),Sammy (ATB), Nellie (ATB), Barney Boy (ATB) &  Bert(ATB), Bianca(ATB), Sapper, Liam, Poppi, Danica, Ginger, Luke and Bow (who needs a new name!!)
Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc
A Basset is an Asset!