[Dailydrool] Drool for those at the bridge

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Sep 3 19:06:04 PDT 2008

I was on vacation and way behind in my drools, and need to post my  sympathis
to all those who have recently lost their furbuds.  My deepest  sympathies go
out to Radiar's slaves on his passing as well as to Sheila on the  loss of
her sister kitty Cassie, the 21 year old kitty, and Kathy on the loss of  her
dear Spanky who we all drooled so  hard for, and to Mary on the loss of  her
poor Lucky Dog, and to Mary and Bob on the loss of their Rhett, and lastly  to
Loretta on the double loss of Buster and Fonda.  Tears are flowing  at the Dropp
household on the loss of so many precious animals, in so short a  period of
time.  Benand Charlie have their paws crossed that their journey  was quick,
and that they were met by all of their furbuds up there.  Know  you are all in
my prayers, and  that healing drool is speeding your way to  help ease your
pain at this time.  May God and St. Francis also comfort  you, and bless all of
you for offering such loving homes  to  them.

DDropp and the hounds

deal here.