[Dailydrool] another Elvis update

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 3 19:35:51 PDT 2008

Today while doing physical "therapy" with Elvis- when I stood him up- he STAYED up for a few seconds. Usually the instant I remove my hand from under him he falls right down ( don't worry I catch his butt and don't just let it plop down)- but he stayed up for several seconds- twice! I am so excited :) When I called auntie Dr. Sandy she said this is a huge 'good' thing. Thank you drool family for your continued prayers, drool and support ~ they are working!
droolies from cloud 9, Angelika