[Dailydrool] Grrrr- Watson

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Wed Sep 3 23:27:38 PDT 2008

Their have been too many houndies sick or leaving for the bridge lately.  We send our healing drool and prayers to all.
Katie, you held it together much better than I would have.  I am sure that I would have had some words not only with the child, but the adult as well.   I am glad that neither your or Watson was not hurt.  I don't know what is wrong with parents/adults that would stand there and let this type of behavior occur.  I don't believe in child abuse, but I know if it was my child, they would not be in need of a seat warmer for a cold chair for a while.
Sending droolz for all those in need,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie, Teeka and Gregor (achoo...Mom figured out why I sneeze so...I am allergic to  Revolution)