[Dailydrool] ~OEBE ANNOUNCEMEMT~

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 12:46:03 PDT 2008

Attention Hounds:

It is I, Rotten Rupert, newly appointed member of OEBE. I hereby vow to
serve my constituents as the Ragmatical Reggiseur of Random Acts of
Rebellion. We must all band together and be rotten to our best abilities.
Make sure you try to do at least one RAR (Random Act of Rebellion) per week.
They MUST be random as slaves can sometimes catch on to our antics and
attempt to put in preventative measures. We cannot allow this. If you must
be nice for a couple days in order to create the oppurtunity for future acts
of rebellion, then so be it. I will be here to counsel and advise should you
have trouble coming up with RAR's to perform. Please do not hesitate to
contact me. I will also follow the postings regularly and do my best to
applaud those who report their doings and show they are living up to their
OEBE potential.

On another note, I extend a gracious thankyou to Dixie The Magnificent(ly
Insane) Doer ov Dastardly Deeds for nominating me and also to her lovehound,
Roland for accepting the nomination.

I look forward to serving you all and will continually report my RAR's. In
addition, I will be working hard to corrupt my "angelic" brudder Cowboy, who
thinks he stands a chance to be in BABES.....Not so fast there brudder, lets
go outside and "chat".

In Rotteness,
Rupert