[Dailydrool] Vote for Humphrey

rebecca lando rebecca.lando at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 14:04:12 PDT 2008

Sorry to interrupt everyone's day with some self-serving pleading, but my
little guy Humphrey is competing in the Champion Sleeper Calendar Contest
for OBHR and he'd love some extra votes. It's only $1 a vote and it only
takes a second with PayPal. And, best of all, the money goes to help OBHR
and basset hounds in need.

Here's the link: VOTE FOR
HUMPHREY<http://www.ohiobassetrescue.org/calendar2008/humphrey.html>
(http://www.ohiobassetrescue.org/calendar2008/humphrey.html if that didn't
work)

Humphrey's 10 months old and a total character. He's the sweetest dog I've
ever owned and he has the best personality. He brings you his water bowl if
he's thirsty, loves to play fetch and tug-of-war, and is the life of the
party at the dog run. The other day, a whole slew of rats moved into a
building 2 doors down from my office and Humphrey barked barked barked until
I took him out and he showed me where the rats were pouring in. We called
the exterminator and the problem was taken care of immediately, before the
rats could truly infiltrate the other building or get into our office. So
now, Humphrey's our little rat-alert hero. So please, give him your vote!
There are so many bassets entered in the contest and they're all beautiful,
champion sleepers - but at $1 a vote, surely you can afford a vote for
Humphrey and your personal favorite houndie as well, right?

We send lots of drool to all in need, especially Trinket with her bad neck
and the families of Jimmy, Pw. Annie, Mimi, Bogey, and any other hounds,
people, and other creatures hurt or grieving. If we missed your name, I
promised it isn't intentional, I'm just a bit behind on the Drools.

- Rebecca, Kit & Humphrey
Humphrey on Vimeo <http://www.vimeo.com/user651125>
Humphrey on Dogster <http://www.dogster.com/dogs/740464>