[Dailydrool] calendar day 9/5

HANNI KLINGER hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Thu Sep 4 20:26:55 PDT 2008

Today 9/4  is Chilliepeppers 10th birthday and tomorrow is her adapted
brother Elvis 10th b-day.As you might know Chilliepepper is PW Ms Brandy's
daughter and Elvis we adopted from ABC Rescue when he was 2.5 years old.How
odd that both of my puppies are 1 day apart when it comes to age.So today is
their calendar day.
If it wasn't for my daughter Angelika Elvis might not be with us
today,because of his spinal cord injury he can not walk and since I am not
capable of lifting anything my kid took Elvis in and she is doing a great
job with him.He actually stood on his own for a few seconds yesterday.He is
proving to all of us there is always hope.I miss him ,but he always loved to
go and see and stay with Angelika.
I want to say thank to everyone who had sent e-mails and called her to
help,the wheels who gave him the freedom to walk again...I am forever
grateful to all of you ,but mostly to my daughter Angelika.
Sandy you have been a guiding light,thank you.

Hanni... Mom to Chilliepepper and Elvis(only on paper from now on)and
grandslave to PW Ms Brandy