[Dailydrool] Drool

jules56pt at charter.net jules56pt at charter.net
Fri Sep 5 15:33:29 PDT 2008

The SI girls are sending healing drool to BAby and Rosie as they have surgery.  Having been there this week ourselves, we really sympathize.  We especially hope that Rosie's bump turns out to be just a bump.

We also want to send welcome drool to Lenny and Filburt(just love that name).  May your days be filled with love and treats and lots of food, of course and your nights with soft beds and sweet dreams.

Marley is doing well.  She didn't hear the vet say no rough housing or alligator mouth for a few days.  She doesn't dseem to care about the stitches most of the time.  Getting pills in her is another story.  Been taking lessons from Sunny.

We are also sending go away hurricane drool for all those who live in the path.

Drools n soft snooters to all'
Sunny(who really just sends crabby drool cause thats all she has)
Ninja(who doesn't know why there is such a fuss over Marley)
Marley(Who put that big hole in me?  I want to have a growl at them)
Maggie(who says,"I'm hungry and need some food.  What do you mean I already had dinner?")
and the mom