[Dailydrool] Olivia

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Sep 6 06:55:42 PDT 2008

Feyfey? What is that sound? Puppy bawk? Sydney B? I remember you...you
should be here, my OEBE #3 friend...we are about the same age....or would be
if you didn't flop down on your bed almost 6 years ago, cuddle up and go to
the bridge........Olivia? I don't think I know Olivia? Puppy??? She's a
puppy and the same thing happened to her? That is pawful!!! She is there?

Ahem. Feyfey and the live fast, die young Sydney B. say that little Olivia
has arrived. She got there much too soon. Syd says he and she will compare
notes....and that he had that necro thing and it showed he had a coronary
aneurysm and that is what sent him to meet Mama Tootsie. Feyfey has Peaches
supervising the sawing off of the legs of a big buffet table so Olivia can
reach it easily. Her grandpuppy who went too soon, Thor is making sure the
repast is fit for a lovely youngster......and little Jacques is helping.
Since they are boys, my daughter Talooooolah is making sure there are
caninapes suitable for a girl.  Olivia's family, Maggie, Oliver, Morgan and
Dodger who went before her are all sniffing and wagging and demanding news
of home. They didn't want to see her this soon, but are enjoying the
friendly sniffs. Oliver and Caruso are setting up the telescope and hooking
up the big screen so they can all watch together.

Us is very sorry that Olivia is there so soon. Us thinks that it is  most
sad of all when a widdle pupster goes to the bridge. Feyfey will be very
nice to her, but she is supposed to get her time down here, first.....like
Syd. So they will be friends.

Cakie
....Nudge