[Dailydrool] Only Two Weeks Left to Vote for the Champion Sleeper!

Kathi Lockhart slave2bassets at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 16:57:49 PDT 2008

Hey Ebberybody,
Dis be Hannah B talkin to ya agin. Da Champion Sweeper Contest is in full
swing (whatebber dat means, I heard my momma say dat). Lots of boats. I
means votes, hab been gibben to da cute sweepin houndies but dere is only
two weeks left to choose your faborites, to pick da Champion, to vote for
only $1. So, youse better go now and taken a wook. You will lub dah sweepin
pitchers. You wills want to snuggle wif dem and snooter kiss wif dem and
belly wub dem, and VOTE for dem:0) To see dese beautimous houndies, go to:

 http://www.ohiobassetrescue.org/calendar2008/calendarballot.html

Cwick on dah different vote for #s to see a cwoseup ob dat houndie and wead
why they is the Champion Sweeper. Wots and wots ob your furends are dere. Go
lookee and vote for dem. You will be helpin dah homeless houndies of
Ohio like my mommadog.
Iffen youse hab questions, ask me, Hannah Bandannah at hannahb4obr at gmail.com

Fank you!!!

Hannah B wif the support of my fambily - Fogarty, Marla, O'Tay, Sam,
Beauregard, Ned, and Hannah - Hershey and Klause the Wannabes - Nash the OBR
Foster -Forever Loved Einstein, Harriet, Honey, Miss Droopy, and Abbi (All
waiting ATB), and my slabe, Kathi