[Dailydrool] The Rio Trio

tmarshall at whc.net tmarshall at whc.net
Sat Sep 6 18:41:29 PDT 2008

Two years ago today, while coming home from work in rural El Paso, TX, I
came across three small basset hounds sitting on a drainage ditch. I
stopped and put them in the truck and took them home. Today they are still
with me and together as any good family should be. The three know they are
loved and all that, even if they are part of the total eleven in the
house.
So, happy gotcha day to my little threesome, who are dearly loved, and
special treats just for you three.
Terry and the hounds. Home to the Rio Trio.