[Dailydrool] 13 days

King George E Grunt george at georgeegrunt.com
Sun Sep 7 14:43:11 PDT 2008

Until the North Texas Basset Hound Shuffle!! WOOHOO

There will be a howling contest! We dont howl but we
like to listen to everyone howling until momma says
how come you guys dont howl? My brudder Scooter howls
but he isnt a basset so I dont think he could be in
the contest.

There will be a sausage toss contest. Sometimes we do
pretty good in that one unless my two legged brudder
throws it over our head! We have been practing. Daisy
our basset mix sister is a pretty good catch but I
dont know if she will go or not. MOm says 3 is alot to
handle so she doesnt know if she will take 4. But we
might talk her into it.

Hopefully it wont be too hot but if it is you can come
out and watch us sweat! and you can also make a pledge
donation to our firstgiving page if you wanna. Do you
wanna?
http://www.firstgiving.com/georgeegrunt

I gotta go get momma working on our costumes. She only
has 13 more days!

drool to all in need and snooters to everyone!

King George E Grunt, Lucy and PIT Riley
www.georgeegrunt.com

NORAINNOTTOOHOTSTOMP!NORAINNOTTOOHOTSTOMP!
NORAINNOTTOOHOTSTOMP!NORAINNOTTOOHOTSTOMP!