[Dailydrool] Kisses

sokermom5 at bellsouth.net sokermom5 at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 8 07:32:55 PDT 2008

I taught Morgan how to give "snooter kisses"  when he was a little fella.  Now I just say, give Mommy a snooter kiss and he'll stick his big ol' nose right up to me.  I guess we do what's called "Eskimo kissing".  Now J.D., my foster failure - I kiss him right on his pointed little head.  He's a petite little fella, but so smooshy.  Diego, my foster, we're still working on the kissy thing with him.  Patience is a virtue, so they say.

"Snooters!"

Dianne - Mommy to Morgan, J.D., foster, Diego, Calvin (ATB), Fred (ATB), Madonna (ATB)