[Dailydrool] Good-bye Miss Casey

Karen.Johnson at cancer.org Karen.Johnson at cancer.org
Mon Sep 8 11:34:43 PDT 2008

Debbie, We are so sorry to hear Casey has left  her family behind and has
gone on ahead of you.  Our hearts go out to all of you, especially to you
Debbie who gave so much to keep your little girl happy and well.  And
Brudder Bob who adopted and watched over little puppy Casey from Day 1.

We'll look for the brightest star tonight and Casey, if you are reading
this over your Momma's shoulder, you'll see us....we are the three
brown-haired girls waving and blowing kisses up to you!  Don't forget to
leave your mom  little messages that you are okay, running free, chasing
butterflies and playing with all of the other houndies.

Warm hugs and special heart healing drool to Casey's family and special
Its- Okay- Drool to  Brudder Bob, who will be so lost without his grown-up
little puppy-girl,
Karen
Smudgie and Cindy Lou Who