[Dailydrool] Condolences - Casey ATB

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Mon Sep 8 12:02:04 PDT 2008

All of the Red Bay Gang are sending heart healing drools to Casey's Mom, Dad
and four legged brothers and sisters, especially Brother Bob.

No matter how well we think we prepare ourselves for the inevitable, it is
so hard and so painful.  Each one that leaves us leaves a hole in our
hearts, but eventually the loving memories fill the whole and allow us to
heal.  Remember, because you love so deeply, you also hurt so deeply.  You
gave Casey a long and happy life.  She knew that you loved her and cared for
her.  Without you, she would not have had the chance at a long life.  Today
she is released from her illness and pain; I am sure she is meeting up with
King Nick for a trip to the Bridge Bakery for a fresh order of honey buns.

Hugs to all,

Sandi Wittenberg - Red Bay Bassets

sandi at redbaybassets.com