[Dailydrool] Crying Drool

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Mon Sep 8 15:42:17 PDT 2008

I want you all to know I very rarely cry--except when we're talking bassets. When my brother died, I didn't even cry much (long story there). But here I was, all ready to go out to the store and get some things for dinner. Instead I stopped to catch up on the Drool.

Now my face has tear stains all over it, because I read all about Jimmy. I'd managed to make it through all the other sad stories about hounds going to the Bridge, but it all finally welled up in me.

I'm sure the crying is therapeutic, but I guess I'm going to have to time my Drool reading more carefully. Especially when so many hounds have slipped off to the Bridge.

Much drool for all who are hurting from such losses, and many prayers. I can't quite stand to write everyone separately, but you are never forgotten. I feel for every Bridge-bound hound and the humans and hounds left behind.
Pam