[Dailydrool] Sister Casey

Katie Strobel katie.strobel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 21:44:13 PDT 2008

Debbie,
Nothing I say can make the pain go away, but what I have found is that
the only comfort for loosing a beloved pooch is to hug the ones who
remain and cry with them. I am sure Bob needs a few extra loves today
- it will comfort him to know you're with him. Casey was a gift to
you, and your gift in return was to give her the best life possible.
Maybe not now, but later it will comfort you to know that she is free,
and without pain. I am sure she is so grateful for the life you gave
her, and for knowing when it was time to let go. The greatest act of
love we can do for our hounds is to let go when it's time and to know
that letting go isn't forever. It's never easy, it always hurts, and
it will never be enough comfort to heal your heart. However, Casey
knows you love her and I bet she is at the bridge right now watching
over you and her best friend, Bob - telling everyone how lucky she was
that she got you.

We send heart-healing drool to you and the entire family.
Special snooters from Watson.

Katie