[Dailydrool] Baylie off to The Bridge today at 1pm AZ Time!

sandstorm16 at juno.com sandstorm16 at juno.com
Tue Sep 9 06:58:18 PDT 2008

Auntie Mo--

daMom's 1st bassie Maggie (ATB) channeled me when Baylie arrived. I
always look up at her little purple box on the mantle where she stays
when she "visits" with me.  She said there is a big buffet and Baylie had
lots of her favorite foods to eat, not that yucky ole vet stuff!  She
misses the hand-feeding though!   Barnie chimed in that he misses that
too!!! heh heh heh  Maggie pawsonally placed a lovely chaise longue by
the pool just for Baylie to reign from. She is catching Barnie up on the
news from home. They both want you to remember all the good times and are
planting soft velvet kissies on your cheek. They will take a paw in
finding you another lovey to care for, just the way you cared for them!

Pawing through my tears,
Penny Lynn and daMom