[Dailydrool] Party Collars and Kisses

Sara Aipperspach slz79 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 9 18:07:38 PDT 2008

Does anyone know of a Basset rescue or store that sells those fun party collars? I would like to get a couple for my boys so they can have them when we take  our annual Fall card picture. . The resident devil costume has lost all fun since everyone knows how naughty my boys are.
I kiss both Yowza and Jack on the sides of their snooters and right on top of their pointy little heads. Jack will lick your face clean while Yowza will puff those breathy snooters all over your face. They're still great no matter what form they come in.

Drool and Snooters to all!

Sara
Slave to Yowza and Jack