[Dailydrool] Kissing humans

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Tue Sep 9 19:03:51 PDT 2008

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset, Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

Miss Angela says:
" A couple of years ago, while watching Joan Rivers interview people on the red carpet before the Oscars, I discovered the right way to kiss humans.  I noticed that Joan and many of the women she interviewed gave "Hollywood kisses" or "air kisses" to one another.  They put their cheeks and flews near the other's cheeks and flews, puckered their lips and blew a little kiss into the air.   Once I demonstrated this to Bill, he understood that that was the best it was going to get.  He would get nowhere near my lips, try as he might.  It keeps me from having to put up with human breath (why oh why can't it be more like puppy breath" and also from wasting precious healing drool on the him and his beard.  Voila!  The perfect kiss.

Happy Birthday, Kay Jordan.  Drool to all in need.

Miss Angela Basset (snooters to all my (canine) friends
Bill (a drool-free beard is something to be desired)