[Dailydrool] Auntie Ellie's Tri-State Review Fundraiser

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Sep 9 19:51:18 PDT 2008

Also there will be a prize for the person who has generated the most moolah.
We have an awesome vintage Hush Puppy towel donated by Cakie herself.

Dear Grand Marshall Thelma Lou-

I thoughts up the prize for the write review fundraiser, but it isn't my
towel! My breederslave has helped out a nice basset loving lady named Anna,
who now lives with her and the hankslave. She has so much basset crap that
when she moved in she had lots of the same things as they do....and since
there is only so much room for duplicates....well, Tri-State has been
blessed with two nice boxes of things for raffling or pawctioning...and the
first to be put to good use is a really kewl vintage Hush Puppy Beach towel!

So the slave that gets the most credit for reviews gets da towel! My slave
does not count.....she has one of the towels she got as a kid and is not
pawting wif it!  Which does not mean she isn't gonna write a bunch of
reviews.

Auntie Ellie and you did so good in finding this! All the slaves have to do
is look up places in their town and write the reviews.  You don't have to
live in NJ...and you don't have to think up places to review........although
you can surely add places you know of! Apparently, closed places don't count
and they have to be good reviews of places you've used or been to in the
last 6 months. No chains!  Think locally, think where you've been on
vacation, think and type!! Free moolah for the poor bassets of Tri-State
Basset rescue...wif one nifty prize!

GM Thelma Lou has a real creative slave who thought this up! What good work
for our puppy GM who is taking her year of service very seriously!

Start working now! Only 20 days to go.
http://www.insiderpages.com/fundraisers/Tri-State-Basset-Hound-Rescue

Cakie