[Dailydrool] other breeds

Susan Stoker sue117 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 08:01:39 PDT 2008

It's not really breed "intolerance", but our bloodhound DUke can tell the difference between a basset hound and any other breed! We've seen this over and over again. When we take him to basset events he basically ignores the bassets, but if someone comes along and has another breed with them he goes crazy, howling and barking like he really wants to go and sniff/meet this "other" dog. It's crazy!

My bassets don't mind "big" dogs...but that's probably because they live with a "big" dog. Rosie likes to sit on Duke's head when he's lying on the floor (probably because she was spayed late) and Ozzie has been known to walk under Duke when he's in the way of somewhere that Ozzie wants to go! lol

Susan Stoker and the Tank Hounds