[Dailydrool] basset story

Iabassetrescue Foxhoven iabassetrescue at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 11:30:04 PDT 2008

Mom slave here thought I would ask if there is Troy slave with us who is having troubles, we dont know who you are  and we dont know if you are on drool or not but if you are PLEASE contact us....
Mom slave to the Iowahounds was working last night and all the sudden I heard a basset calling me I thought I was crazy being in a old building at night cleaning with 2 other people with 8 floors..... anyways it was on my headphones that I was hearing this I must of hit something while I was cleaning here it was my hounds on the radio asking for help with the rescue.. My hubby was called and was being asked about are rescue and he was going on and on but in the back ground it was our Choir singing and Troy of all people was asking for help for his basset boy when I got home last night we had a extra basset I thought I  lost it  againI kept counting and there was a extra... Boy does any other rescue come across this sometimes It was a funny feeling....
 Our choir is Mr Trouble, Mrs Brandi Rosebud, Mr Yankie Dooodles, Miss Amanda, Mr Earl
 DROOL IS COOL WE LOVE OUR IOWAHOUNDS
MIKE AND CINDY FOXHOVEN & FAMILY

PLEASE COME LOOK AT OUR WEBSITES AT
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/IA154.html or