[Dailydrool] Breed Aversion

Jennifer Beezley jbeezley at cableone.net
Thu Sep 11 12:56:47 PDT 2008

Eyson hated bigger dogs, well she actually didn't like any dogs except Lucy.  But
if they were bigger she was meaner.

Lucy **loves** big dogs.  Before she came to us she lived with Labs.  I think
this started her love affair with big dogs.  The funniest thing I ever saw was
Lucy puppy crawling all over a full grown male Mastiff.  He could have eaten her
for breakfast but there he was laying in the grass letting my basset pup crawl
all over him.  When we lived in Raleigh a young couple in the next complex had a
Mastiff named Roscoe.  We called him Lucy's boyfriend.  Eyson, of course, bossed
him around.

Jennifer
~~~~~~~
Lucy, Abby, Eli and Eyson (ATB)
Arooo Y'all
~~~~~~~~
"They had buried him under our elm tree, they said-yet this was not totally true.
For he really lay buried in my heart. "  Willie Morris, My Dog Skip