[Dailydrool] Poor Llewis

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Sat Sep 13 17:29:24 PDT 2008

It's me again - Norm!

I can't believe that Llewis has the urka-gurka's.  It is no fun having a
thingie in your leg and not getting any water.  We are all slinging drool to
you - if you want some of our rain, we will send that too!  Maybe it is all
this rain - Opie was urky today too - and Dad found a giant mushroom on a
tree in our yard - but he found it before we did.  Nigel, brudders have to
stick together.  I have been watchin' over Opie tonight too - but mostly
'coz he keeps stealing my Gumma Dinosaur!

Drools to ya!

Norm (and the rest of the Red Bay Gang)

Grady, Hoagie, Johnny & Opie

Sandi Wittenberg - Mom to the Red Bay Basset Boys