[Dailydrool] Pet Supplies Plus PRICE ALERT on MERRICK

Katharine Gillen miss.lottie at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 13 18:14:52 PDT 2008

The Pet Supplies Plus near me had a big display of Merrick Before Grain products today and all around the display were stacks of cases of all the different canned Merrick foods on sale for $11.76 per case.  The single cans were on sale, too.  HALF PRICE!  $11.76 a case of 12 cans, single cans 98 cents.  I am pretty sure that Pet Supplies Plus is a chain store, at least here on the east coast, so I thought I'd get the word out.  I love this store because they carry the full line of Merrick, Natural Balance, Wellness, and many other top foods.  I know I am going to stock up big time.  Cashier said the sale goes until the end of the month.      Happy shopping!                                                                                Kate Gillen