[Dailydrool] Marigold

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 07:45:10 PDT 2008

We was very sorry to see our furend Marigold went to the bridge, we lubbed
her movie and lubbed seeing pics of her family and Kia who went to the
bridge a year ago.

We thought we would share what our faborite part about Marigold was.  We
always lubbed the little "smudge" above her nose.  Mommy always laughed when
hers saw it in pichures cause it looked like hers had been digging in the
dirt and that seemed so fitting a basset would have a permanent dirt
smudge...Hers was a very pretty and lubbed gurl and we are sorry hers went
to the bridge.

We know that BEnny & Kia was there to meet her.

Lots of healing HEart drool to Judy & RT

Bob & Mommy

--
King Bob the DOg, Jasmine & Lenny

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer