[Dailydrool] new homes

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 06:23:50 PDT 2008

Dear, sweet, innocent Bambi,
I am not in rescue,per se. I do not foster because I have no room, however,
as CBLady can tell you, or Sandi, or any breeder, you have just experienced
PEOPLE.
Rescue is even *more* familiar with PEOPLE than am I, because I have only
bred one litter and PEOPLE is one of the reasons I decided that was my one
and only experience with breeding, raising and selling puppies even tho mine
were all spoken for before they were born and I only spend hours and hours
on the phone with PEOPLE who cancelled anyway, bought puppies out of the
newspaper, from the pet store, from neighbors, from everyone but me.

Oh they were all so sorry, so apologetic. Most of them had no real reason
altho one woman knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that PUREBRED Bassets have
symetrical white markings and mine were too dark anyway--like your lady this
was someone who was on board from the moment of conception onward, to whom I
sent photos and videos and spent hours with on the phone, this was one of my
100% absolutely, positively good homes....

There is a perfect home out there waiting for AhroooBa. And you will find
it. Don't despair.You did nothing wrong. Welcome to the totally bizarre and
illogical world of PEOPLE.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis , Grampa Mitchell and Cooper