[Dailydrool] 2 more days to order your 2009 Calendar

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 10:31:00 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I know there are a nickzillion fundraisers going on right now but I just wanted to remind everyone that we will be closing the ordering link to the 2009 DD calendar on Sept 18th until Sept 21 so we can get a final count and begin the printing process. Any order placed after Sept 21 may not arrive in time for the holiday gift giving season. Here is the link to purchase your 2009 DD calendar http://www.cecilgraphics.com/tristatebassetID3/purchase.php.

The winner of the DD calendar front cover raffle will be drawn on Sept 21 during Tri-State's September Picnic. You do not have to be present to win. You can purchase your tickets here http://www.cecilgraphics.com/tristatebassetID3/frontcoverraffle.html and I will email you your lucky raffle numbers.

A HUGE thank you to everyone who has purchased a calendar and/or raffle ticket.

Ellie and Her Hounds, Artie, Ballzie and Thelma Lu.
BAD Betty, Priscilla, Jake, Martha, Scooby & Minnie watching from above.