[Dailydrool] Sending Drool

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Mon Sep 15 22:32:19 PDT 2008

The Dog House Gang is sending out drool and prayers to all the furkidz and their slaves.

Sandi and The Red Bay Gang, we hope that dad comes home from being MIA.  We will keep him
in our prayers that his heart just had a little hiccup and it is nothing serious.

For Laffy Taffy that you find your way to your forever home and away from the breeder.

Lewis, we hope you are feeling better very soon.

Brudder Jake, that your private parts remain unharmed....You have to watch out for the girls!  All girls are
taught at a young age to go for the area that will cause the most pain.

Belly Rubz to all the Kidz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie, Teeka, Gregor and Cuddles