[Dailydrool] FW: Woofstock 2008 - What fun!

KEEFE93 at comcast.net KEEFE93 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 16 07:54:03 PDT 2008

From: KEEFE93 at comcast.net
Subject: Woofstock 2008 - What fun!
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 14:48:38 +0000

Wow! What a neat time we had at Woofstock 2008! Our little BonnyBasset was thrilled to see all the other bassets. The minute we drove onto the grounds and she heard all the aaahhhroooos - she began bellowing back - We don't think her tail ever stopped wagging. She thought the whole assembly was there for her to be patted and to meet and greet everyone else who looked like her- even if they were taller than she! The buppies were adorable - we fell in love with Gallagher and MacKenzie - who were just too funny babies - we sat next to them on the grounds. It was an enjoyable time and we appreciated all the hard work the staff of NEBHR put into a successful event. It was our first time as basset slaves - we had attended the 2005 Woofstock with my sister Marti Gregor who has been a long time supporter of Basset Rescue in Buffalo, NY. To see all those bassets in one place is truly hilarious - and so much fun. Thank you from BonnyBasset and us - Rebecca & Fran :-)
keefe93 at comcast.net