[Dailydrool] DH's comment & basset jobs

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Tue Sep 16 10:42:44 PDT 2008

The other night, DH and I were observing Diva and Sophie's ritual of
trying to prevent each other from getting into a spot on the sofa closer
to momma than the other one, and he said "The difference between Diva
and Sophie is that Diva expects attention, she feels as though she
deserves it and it is her right as a princess to your full and undivided
attention, so she's completely unimpressed when you give it to
her...that's your job.  Sophie, on the other hand, DEMANDS attention.
If you aren't giving it to her, she'll whine, pull at your pants, nudge
your hand, go get the leash, or full out bark at you until you give her
what she wants."   I think that pretty much sums it up right there.  As
far as jobs go, I think they should be testers for any product that
claims to be "indestructible" or something "-proof".  If my bassets
can't chew it to oblivion, then it's a pretty sturdy deal.  Amen!

Jessica L. Sutton

Momma to Diva & Sophie the princesses of Austin, TX - in super duper
drool mode for all the sick houndies and their slaves, may you all get
better REAL QUICK!!!