[Dailydrool] (no subject)

donna larue dnnlarue at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 11:54:11 PDT 2008

Hewwo eberbodee!  Dixie heer!  Howl are y'all doing?  Can I git de following folkes to contact me?  Don't contact Mom------she's weerd!  LOL  OK...heer goes========Beckie McClintoch, Karen Hagen, Jackie Bigham, Katherine Gillen & Nikki Watkins.  Is dat awl dere is, Mom?  (Yep)  Tanks eberbodee!  Hope Eberones doing gud!  If knot, heers a big pile uv slobber fer hooeber kneeds it, OK?  Hugs & Kisses!!!!!

Dixie The Magnificent(ly Insane)  Doer uv Dastardly Deeds  OEBE