[Dailydrool] Some drool needed, and some drool for others

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 12:42:36 PDT 2008

I know a lot of other people and hounds need drool, but if you could all
spare some for my Henry we would appreciate it.  His snooter infection is
back.  Tomorrow he has to go to the vet to be sedated so he can do a culture
and a biopsy of the area.  I'm praying it's mites or some kind of fungal
infection and not cancer.  The vet is sending the biopsy out to the
University of PA vet school so I know he doesn't think it's good.

And since it's Geoffrey's gotcha day (2 wonderful years with my first
basset!) we will have lots of treats tonight so can spare some drool for
others.  Drool to Norm's dad and to the LaRock 9 year old two-legger for
quick recoveries.  Drool to Jeff for the sore leg and to poor Doheny --
there's a lot wrong with that poor baby; we're hoping they can fix it all.
Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))