[Dailydrool] Basset Jobs

Courtney Willard courtney_willard at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 16 14:09:31 PDT 2008

Much to my bassets chagrin, they are employed by me as personal therapists. They are forced to listen to my rants and snuggle with me whenever my frail psyche requires. They are surprisingly non-judgmental (as opposed to my husband). And they are quite reasonable as rates go, only requiring two bowls of kibble a day, plus treats and the occasional belly rub.

Drool to Norm and Doheny. We hope Laffy Taffy gets where she needs to be!

Courtney Bishop
Momslave to Gilbert, Maggie and Franny