[Dailydrool] Basset Jobs

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Tue Sep 16 17:28:24 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. Now kin youze all see da brudder a workin??? I fink  NOT.
Brudder Elwood he gib dis sum finking. Den it com to me, I be a
ontreepraneuer. Youze know--I own da place. And ob course da Brudder gotz da  plan. Why it
be jus a money makin moochine. Youze all lissen up, dis da real  deal.
Brudder Elwood would open da home an meke it a Bones Bar.  I gotz a  plan.
Why dis jus be da place, and den we could go world wide so all da houndies
hab a specul spot. Why we hab menu, wif all da good bones rite dere. We git da
raw meaties, we git da milky bones, we git da raw veggies, we git Momma off
da  rump an hab her meke da homemade ones, we callz dem da house specul.
We git all da doggies dat lib here to do da work. Brudder Jake, why he take
da order fur whut youze want. Sister Daisy, she a cutie, she be da waitress.
She  smile an bring out da bones. Why dat liddel face hab da place packed.
Brudder  Bob, we sit him rite in da middle so he can watch all da fun. Dere be a
liddel  problum, but Brudder Elwood solbe dat too.
Elder Clara be da bouncer. We put her outside da door, she be a snarlin an
git dem lipz all curled up in case dere be problum. Finally a use fur da Elder
Clara attertude.
Brudder Elwood, why he puff out da chest, and smile an greet da houndies,  an
teke da monies. Dat be me job.

Drool to all in need, Norm, Daddy be home soon-we sendin more droolz.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds