[Dailydrool] Da day da 'puter died

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 18:14:43 PDT 2008

Da day befor today wuz a vewy, um, stwange day in owr howse.  First ov awl,
it was da final its over no savin' it diagno-dia - oh, heck da man sed it
cant be fixt!  Dis wuz after mama wated for dayz an' dayz fer da noo part to
com.  No help.  Cudn't fix it.

So, we ar witin' on a borrowed 'puter wite now.  Mama wuz awl upset cuz she
wuz werkin' on invitayshuns to da gwampa an' gwamma's 60th yeer mawwied.  It
had bin awl finished but wuz in da puter.  Awlso, so iz da addwesses  -
speshully da noo wuns dat ar not in da rolofingydecks. BIG STWESS TIME.
Can't ask gwamma cuz ya cant teww.  Sooooo, big stwess, but she finewy did
it an' dey are now weddy to go to da postal peeplez.

Den today Vito an' me fot we wud help mama owt.  So, I tawt Vito my bestest
resippee fer paw print pies.  Yu reelly need a hot day to do it, but it wuz
a start.  Furst yu wait fer sumbuddy to leev a nice pile.  Den yu go over
an' vewy vewy carefuwwy put yer paw wite in da middle ov it.  I am so gud at
it dat I can do it at a full run.  But Vito is just lurnnin'.
Now Vito, he took up two diffrent chores.  Furst he cleened da yard ov
sticks an' leeves.  He wuz reely prowd ov his wurk, but I don't fink mama
fot so.  She sed da livin' room iz not da place fer doze fings.  So he twied
agan.  Mama asked him wat wuz in his mowf, so he put it down wite in front
ov her feet.  I fink she awlmost feww over wen she pikked it up.  But how
cud he lurn to sew wifowt a needle???  He got a big wun fer his paws so he
cud not looz it, but he nebber gotted to sew cuz mama takeded it away an'
cried.  How com he gotted hugged so much, huh?  She kep sayin' how it cud
hav hurted him an' ware did he get dat?  Sheez stiww a wittle shaky, but
we'll get her cawmed down after she finishes dat glass ov marjarin (what,
HUgo? - its margareeta? Oh. I fot it waz marjarin) hehehe.  Don't wurry - we
ar takin' gud care ov her.  She won't let us do da wash, sew, cook, or
ennyfing but weel fink ov sumfin'.

Arfur, Hugo, an' Vito

We wants to send wots ov drool owt to evwybuddy who needs it cuz we ar
sooooo far behind on DD's.  We luv y'all ya know!

Blossom www.dogster.com/?50296
Hugo www.dogster.com/?443659
Arfur www.dogster.com/?443631
Vito www.dogster.com/dogs/804728.

O Great Spirit, grant that I might not criticize my neighbor until I have
walked a mile in his moccasins.

Help feed the animals http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/tpc/ERA_040208_ARS