[Dailydrool] Such sadness lately

Paul, Marie D. (WIC) Marie.Paul2 at va.gov
Wed Sep 17 10:13:35 PDT 2008

I can't help but feel so helpless and choked up every time these past
weeks reading about rescues that are in dire need of fosters and/or
financial assistance to care for the "lost sheep" of our regal breed.
Since both hubby and I work full time (he sometimes works longer hours
or is away from home nights or weeks at a time), I know that fostering
would be so hard to do, even with two 1-yr olds (Stonewall and Samantha)
ruling the home and since I am employed at a government facility (VA
hospital) asking co-workers for donations is definitely out of the
question!  I can only donate a small pittance every once in a while
which makes me feel so inadequate. My heart goes out to all those in
rescues who give so much time and emotional support; candles are lit in
memory of each and every precious soul that has now received his or her
angel wings almost on a daily basis whether they are in rescues or
somebody's "heart baby" that I have never met.  The Drool family is the
greatest.

Marie Paul
Newton, KS
Slave to spoiled Stonewall and Samantha