[Dailydrool] We're home!

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 17 12:32:38 PDT 2008

Hello droolers, we are home from Cornwall.  I did keep up with the Drool via my mobile until my mobile provider 02 very kindly informed me via text that 'just so you dont get any surprises (!!!), did you know you have already spent £30 on mobile browsing?' - then I decided to just skim thru the Drools briefly and answer the emails on my return ;-)
First of all, thank you so much to everyone who sent drool for Morse.  We couldnt believe the amount of sadness on the drool over the last couple of weeks - we seemed to be lighting a candle most nights for more journeys to the Bridge.  We send comforting drool to all who have been through this hard time recently, and get well drool to anyone who needs it right now.

On the thread of which breeds bassets get on with, as you can see from the link to the holiday pictures I have just posted, Morse gets on with everyone - labs, staffies, the lot!  Pumbaa ATB, however, was another case entirely (LOL).  Just the mere mention of the word SPANIEL was enough to make his hackles rise and start foaming at the mouth.  Also border collies, the occasional labrador and an airedale were dogs he got in numerous scraps with.  Pumbaa was definitely a bruiser, and not afraid to get his paws dirty!

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB xxx