[Dailydrool] Clara the Younger

sally king sally.king at nqe.com
Thu Sep 18 01:45:21 PDT 2008

Clara would like to send her thanks for all the drool. She is still not back to her happy self, but is certainly better than yesterday.
I still don't know what caused this, but the sight of her just laying on her bed when we had family round last night is one that will stay with me. She didn't even get up for a snuggle with granny!
Rolph, of course, stepped up to the plate and made sure none of the visiting relatives (or their dinners) felt ignored!

The good news is Clara ate breakfast this morning and came for a gentle walk, so I know she's on the up.

We thank you all as we send our own drool to everyone else who needs it.

Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK

This email has been scanned for viruses and other threats
using Newsquest's Ironport email filters

This e-mail, including any attachment, is private and
confidential.
It should not be read, copied, disclosed or otherwise used by
any person other than the intended recipient(s).
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately.
Newsquest reserves the right to monitor e-mails in
accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business
Practice)
(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.

Newsquest Media Group Limited.
Registered in England, number 3105111 .  Registered office:
58 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8DP